Thursday, June 7, 2012

My first ever body spa experience

Being a fan of online shopping, I stumbled upon the Ensogo website to look for worthwhile deals. That time, I was looking for underarm whitening and IPL hair removal treatments but the promo on a whole body massage got my attention. The original price is P300 but the offer is only for P198. Not bad for one full hour of whole body massage. So, I purchased 2 vouchers for myself and a friend. I've been longing to get a massage, I even watch demos on YouTube. I always wanted to try but I'm nervous and a little insecure about my body. The voucher looks interesting and I thought that this will be a good treat for myself this summer.

I decided to avail the voucher on the very last day of the promo. Phew! thank goodness there were still slots for us. My friend and I headed to Mont Albo Massage Hut inside the University Hotel of UP Diliman. 



Lucky for us we were the first ones to get an appointment during that day so we started immediately just when we arrived. The place is small with cozy and relaxing interiors. The room is dimly lit with comfortable massage beds. The smell of a relaxing aroma is everywhere, probably an oil of some sort. My attendant soon came and we finally started. A soft background music is playing while me and my friend is excited to enjoy the rest of the hour. We availed the Mont Albo Signature Massage. I did a little research and quoting Mont Albo's website, "it's a selection of traditional strokes and techniques of Swedish, Shiatsu, and Thai-Yoga Massages". I opted to choose a moderate massage with essential oils. For a moment everything went blank. I've never felt so refreshed and relaxed in my entire life. A good massage really soothes one's body and soul. My favorite part is the back massage. At first I felt uneasy, the process is a little painful but I think it's because I have lamig or nodules. I believe I got those because I work during the night. My attendant told me it's because of body fatigue. I also love the face and head massage. Now I know there's a way to massage our hair just by pulling strands upward. How relaxing!
Before I know it, an hour has passed. The attendant then gave us a cup of tea and a hot towel. The staff were very accommodating and everybody wears a smile. We left and gave a reasonable tip with a satisfied smile as well.


We ended our wonderful day with lunch at Rodic's around the University Canteen. The place is famous for their Tapsilog and other "Silog" foods, affordable price and hefty servings.









1 comment:

  1. I’ve very little expertise in computer programming but
    I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.Body to body massage prague

    ReplyDelete