Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mercato goes North

Last July 26th, Mezza Norte opened it's doors right in the heart of Quezon City's business district in UP-AyalaLand Technohub, just where I work! I haven't got the chance to visit Mercato Centrale and Distrito yet because I work during the night. Good thing I don't have to go far because they came to us instead. Happy! 
Me and my friends were one of the lucky ones to catch a glimpse of Mercato's opening. Eye catching food stalls are everywhere with matching acoustic live band performances every night.


The busy Mercato crowd
Acoustic Live Band
yummy ihaw-ihaw stuffs!
Delectable food variety
catchy food slogans

I wish to stay out longer to explore the food bazaar better but I only have an hour and a half to spare for my break time. I have to prepare my appetite (and my wallet!) for the next Mercato night :)

Mercato North is open every Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00PM to 3:00AM.

Let's all enjoy good food and more fun! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this feature article.... More power to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hello, my co-blogger :) I'm glad you like my article. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete