Saturday, December 22, 2012

Legazpi, Albay - Embarcadero de Legazpi

Day 1 - After checking in at our hotel, me and my friend just unpacked our things and went straight to Embarcadero de Legazpi. Getting there was easy; we rode a tricycle to LCC mall and then we just had to wait for Embarcadero's free shuttle service. Travel time took less than 30 minutes. 

We also passed by Legazpi Boulevard, Bicol's version of Manila's Baywalk. It's a good place to hang around and feel the cool sea breeze. 

Legazpi Boulevard by day

 Embarcadero de Legazpi

Embarcadero serves as one of the prime shopping and lifestyle hot spots in Legazpi. I like the sophisticated interiors which reminds me of Ayala Malls. It's also a good venue to hold different events. When we were there, a kids' beauty pageant was taking place. I took time to relax and watch the program while waiting for my friend to fetch me up.


World - class shopping and dining establishments can be seen, it's a one-stop-shop for local and foreign tourists. There's also the pasalubong center where one can shop for 
Bicol - made products such as native abaca bags, keychain, hats and many more.



No comments:

Post a Comment